Sunday, March 28, 2010

8 Week Survey

How Far Along? 8 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yes, my belly is already expanding

Stretch Marks? Just from the previous pregnancy unfortunately

Sleep? For the most part I have been getting a good amount of sleep. I do wake up to go to the bathroom at least a couple of times at night. It is hard to get comfortable at times. I imagine it will only get more interesting.

Best Moment this Week? Our 8 week ultrasound where we saw the babies, measured them, saw and heard their heartbeats, but most surprisingly found out we were having TWINS!

Genders? We won't know for a couple more months unless something shows up on ultrasounds between now and then. I have a feeling at least one will be a girl. Who knows? With twins it is difficult to have a real feeling like I did with Luke.

Belly Button In or Out? In

Cravings? Water, Pineapple, Sour Patch Kids, Pretzels, Lemonade, French Fries, Carby Things

Aversions? Milk, Peanut Butter (can't even stand to smell it), Fish, Chicken at times

What I Miss? I missed caffeine for a couple of weeks, but now I have no desire for it.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Eating, resting, growing the babies, and starting to make plans for the babies.

Milestones? We are past the 8 week mark, we saw both babies on the ultrasound, they had strong heartbeats, and measured perfectly. "They" say that if you see the babies and hear/see the heartbeats then your chances of miscarriage drop significantly.

Other Thoughts? I have been struggling with a little bit of anxiety that something might happen to one or both of the babies. I think it has something to do with my past miscarriage. I have to keep reminding myself that they both looked perfectly healthy on the ultrasound and that my miscarriage was very early last time. If you could pray for peace in my mind and heart that would be great.

Prayer Requests? Pray for peace in my mind and heart. Pray that I will be able to get things done and rest. Pray that I will be able to eat enough to grow healthy babies. Pray that the logistics will all work themselves out. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment