Friday, June 11, 2010

19 Week Survey

How Far Along? 19 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah. Going shopping for bigger stuff this weekend. I am getting huge.

Stretch Marks? Not really. I think they are residual from Luke. Praying they don't get worse.

Sleep? It's hit or miss. Some nights I sleep great and get up only once or twice to go to the bathroom and other nights I can't sleep well and get up a lot or have to adjust a lot. I got a great body pillow that does help.

Best Moment of the Week? Going for our 18 week ultrasound and seeing both babies. They were perfectly healthy, weighed 8 oz each (right on target), had no defects (including cleft lip), and we got to find out the genders. We are having one boy (Baby A) and one girl (Baby B). We are excited. It was also great finding out that my cervix was 4 cm which reduces my risk of preterm labor. We also bought them some coordinating onesies which was fun. I am getting excited that we can get everything ready for them.

Genders? One boy (Baby A) and one girl (Baby B). The boy's name is Nathan Reid and the girl's name is Alexis Faith.

Belly Button In or Out? Slowly coming out which is kind of scary. ;)

Cravings? Chicken Fajita Pita from Pita Delite - had two this week, Water, Fruit, Milk, Froot Loops (at night), Pasta, Hearty Meals, Lemon Meal Bars

What I Miss? Comfort

What I Love? Growing two awesome miracles. Knowing their genders and names - makes it more real. Feeling them move all the time.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Going through baby stuff, buying the bedding sets this weekend, planning the nursery (hopefully getting stuff ready to paint the nursery), eating, resting, and spending time with my boys.

Milestones? We are defintely at least halfway there. We can't have the babies past 38 weeks (most likely it will be sooner).

Feeling the Babies Move? Yes. Nathan is very active. I feel him all day. Alexis is not as active or the movements aren't as strong because I don't feel her as much. Funny thing is Lee and Luke can feel Alexis but not Nathan.

Other Thoughts? I am just thankful that they are doing great and we are enjoying this time before they are born.

Prayer Requests? Just continued prayers for health and safety during this pregnancy, full-term labor, healthy delivery, and that all the logistics will work out for a smooth transition into a family of 5. :)

I must say a big thank you to my husband, the most awesome man I know. He has been and continues to be so awesome during this pregnancy. He takes great care of me and Luke, goes to the grocery store to help me, cleans up the house since I can't do as much, gets me stuff, and doesn't complain. He is always great, but I am amazed at how much he does for me. He cares so much about me and his kids. I am just super thankful and want to thank God for giving me this awesome man.

No comments:

Post a Comment