Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby Clothes Everywhere

I am amazed by how many baby clothes we have. I didn't realize Luke had so much and then when my mom bought a ton of girl stuff from her friend (THANKS MOM!) and we put it all out in our room, it was crazy. After a few weekends of going through, sorting, organizing, laundering, and putting it all away, we finally have space to walk in our room again.

As I went through those teeny tiny, precious baby clothes and laid them in piles and then carefully washed, dried, folded, and organized them into their drawers I couldn't help but think how grateful I was to 1) be having these precious babies, 2) have all of these cute clothes to dress them in, and 3) have a beautiful home and nursery to raise them in.

I am so amazed at what God has blessed me with, how hard Lee works to provide for our family, how generous our family and friends are, and just how awesome this experience has been. I am really thankful for all of our blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment