Saturday, June 26, 2010

21 Week Survey

How Far Along? 21 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yep. I get bigger everyday.

Stretch Marks? Yes, but not too bad.

Sleep? I get decent sleep, minus bathroom breaks (a few each night) and readjusting to get comfortable.

Best Moment of the Week? Going for our doctor's appointment and hearing both heartbeats. I love hearing their heartbeats. Even though I can feel them, it's neat to hear their little hearts beating so perfectly.

Genders? Baby A is a boy (Nathan Reid) and Baby B is a girl (Alexis Faith). We are really excited to have one of each. I didn't care at all going into it and thought out all of the possibilities and I knew God would give us the perfect combo. I know He did and I can't wait to meet my little girl and my 2nd little boy. I have loved having a boy so I am super excited to have another boy and really looking forward to having a sweet little princess to spoil with love. :)

Belly Button In or Out? Coming out slowly.

Cravings? Water, apples, milk, yogurt smoothies, cereal, Bagel Bites, hearty meals

What I Miss? Comfort. Being able to do everything like I usually do.

What I Love? Growing two healthy babies, spending time with Luke while it's just him still, eating, sleeping, and resting without guilt. ;)

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Getting stuff ready for the babies more and more. Spending time with Luke enjoying our summer. Eating, sleeping, and resting.

Milestones? We can see my belly moving a lot. If I sit still, you can see an arm or leg or something poke out.

Feeling the Babies Move? Oh yeah. They are wild. I LOVE IT!

Other Thoughts? I have just begun to realize that we are really getting there. I have been spending so much time with Luke enjoying our summer, doing school, and getting the house ready for the babies that the time is going by really quickly. It's bittersweet I have to say as I am going to miss all the one-on-one time I have with Luke, but am really looking forward to having our precious babies.

Prayer Requests? Please just continue to pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy and full-term delivery. Also pray that we all adjust well to the new babies, especially Luke. I have been having a lot of discomfort as I get bigger. Please just pray that I deal well with everything that comes my way and keep a positive attitude. Thanks!

***I just wanted to add that I am really thankful for all of the prayers, messages, love, and support we have been getting during this pregnancy. It is nice to know so many people love and care about us and our babies. We appreciate everything.***

No comments:

Post a Comment