Friday, July 23, 2010

25 Week Survey

How Far Along? 25 Weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yes. I got some new stuff. I am getting so big. I found a great store this week that sells all sizes so I think I will still be able to look cute (well as cute as a full-term doubly pregnant chick can look) at the end.

Stretch Marks? Not too many. I think they are from before. Hopefully I won't get any more.

Sleep? Pretty good minus adjusting and going to the bathroom. I love my body pillow and actually add another pillow between the legs to keep my hips parallel.

Best Moment of the Week? Seeing them again today at our 25 week ultrasound and seeing how they are growing. Also finding out I am very very very low risk for pre-term labor.

Genders? Baby A is a boy (Nathan Reid) and Baby B is a girl (Alexis Faith). I am really excited to have one of each. I think it will be a lot of fun getting to have both experiences simultaneously.

Belly Button In or Out? A little out. I am wondering if it will completely pop.

Cravings? Water, ice, apples, bananas, grapes, yogurt, smoothies, pizza, onion rings, bacon cheese fries with homemade ranch dressing, and hearty meals.

What I Miss? Taking Luke places all the time (especially the pool as we usually go everyday), being able to do all my household chores without tiring, and just comfort.

What I Love? Growing these babies. It's really fun to feel them kick me. I love being pregnant!

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Tomorrow my mom and Lee are painting and decorating the nursery. I can't wait to see it.

Milestones? I've made it to 25 weeks with zero problems/complications and things are looking great for them to go full-term.

Feeling the Babies Move? All the time. They are very active. Alexis makes my belly bounce.

Other Thoughts? I am really looking forward to my showers next weekend. I will be happy to see the cute twiny things we get and get things ready for the babies even more.

Prayer Requests? Let me just say thanks for the prayers so far. Things are going perfectly. I guess just continue to pray for a healthy, safe pregnancy for me, a full-term, healthy, safe delivery and recovery, and a smooth transition/adjustment to having newborn twins. I really need prayer for when they actually get here. I have been thinking about it too much and worrying at times about how I will handle 3 kids, especially 2 newborns on my own. I know I will have help for a while, but when that runs out, I am a little nervous. Please pray that I remember to take it one day (hour) at a time and not worry. Please pray that I don't put so much pressure on myself to do it all perfectly. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment