Friday, August 13, 2010

28 Week Doctor's Appointment

Today I went for my 28 week check-up and everything went great. I gained 3 pounds in the past 3 weeks which I am very happy about since I am really trying to not gain more than 35 pounds and that puts me at 23 pounds at 28 weeks. If I go 8-10 more weeks, I should be right at that if I gain 1 pound a week. My blood pressure was perfect. I got to hear both babies' heartbeats and they were great. I did the glucose test and it was fine. I just have to wait for the results.

My doctor and I discussed the Braxton Hicks contractions that I've been having and he said to just keep an eye on them and to call if they get stronger or more frequent. He also said that I couldn't travel anymore. He said my chances of bedrest are 25% right now which I think is normal for a multiple pregnancy in the 3rd trimester.

I go back in 2 weeks. I will be 30 weeks. WOW!!! It's almost hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment