Monday, August 30, 2010

Gerber Freebies

So today we got a package from Gerber. It contained 2 little boxes. Each box had a canister of their Good Start formula, a onesie (so cute), a $6.00 coupon for a canister of formula, and a $1.00 coupon for Gerber apparel. I was so excited. Of course if you know how much I love couponing, I saw Rite Aid was having a deal on this exact formula. If you buy $25.00 worth of Gerber Good Start Formula, you get a $10.00 rebate. I am going tomorrow and will get a 26oz canister of formula for like $1.50 with all my coupons and the rebate. I am excited to get these coupons and freebies from companies so that I can go get stuff for super cheap for the babies. Of course we are hoping I can nurse or pump, but I know we will need formula at some point and if we don't, we can donate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment