Friday, August 13, 2010

28 Week Survey

How Far Along? 28 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yes, getting bigger all the time.

Stretch Marks? Yes, time to get the cocoa butter.

Sleep? Pretty much the same - sleeping pretty good, but getting up every few hours to go to the bathroom and re-adjust.

Best Moment of the Week? Nothing stands out really, just enjoying growing and feeling the babies.

Genders? Baby A is a boy (Nathan Reid) and Baby B is a girl (Alexis Faith). I am really excited about having one of each, especially the cute coordinating things. ;)

Belly Button In or Out? Out which is freaky. I never had that with Luke.

Cravings? Water, ice, apples, grapes, milk, food in general ;)

What I Miss? Being comfortable, sleeping all night, feeling like I don't have to pee, being productive, and being able to do everything with Luke.

What I Love? Growing two healthy babies. Feeling them move all the time.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Getting things ready for the babies.

Milestones? 28 weeks makes the babies' chances of survival 90% or more.

Feeling the Babies Move? Oh yeah. It's tighter and they get stuck in weird positions, but I feel them move a lot.

Other Thoughts? I am just really getting excited about meeting the babies in less than 10 weeks.

Prayer Requests? Just please continue to pray for my health and safety during the pregnancy, a full-term pregnancy for the babies to be able to grow and develop all the way, a safe and healthy delivery and recovery, and a smooth transition to a family of 5 (with two newborns).

No comments:

Post a Comment