Saturday, August 28, 2010

Multiples Freebies and Coupons

So the other day I posted about how I called all of these places and signed up for their multiples programs. Well in the past couple of days, I have already gotten so many freebies and coupons.

Here's what I got so far:

4 $5.00 off Johnson and Johnson products (they work like cash) - I can call every 2 months to get $20.00 more

A ton of BeechNut coupons (there were like 4 sheets of at least 6 coupons each) plus rebate options if I buy so much of their product

A package from Bordeaux's Butt Paste with 4 $1.00 coupons, 4 samples of diaper rash creme, 4 samples of shampoo/baby wash, 4 samples of baby lotion, 2 samples of lip/face cream, and 2 bibs

A sign-up coupon for Enfamil's $300.00 program which I will most definitely be signing up for

I am so excited to be getting all of these freebies and coupons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment