Friday, September 24, 2010

34 Week Survey

How Far Along? 34 weeks - no more than 4 weeks left :)

Stretch Marks? Yes, but they aren't that crazy (yet)

Sleep? I toss and turn and have to readjust a lot, plus bathroom breaks, but overall I am getting some sleep. I sometimes take a short nap if I need it during the day. I rest a lot so that helps.

Best Moment of the Week? Taking Luke to his Big Sibling class. He loved it and he was so sweet to his plastic baby. He kissed it a lot. We also got to see some newborns in the nursery and there was a boy and girl next to each other. They were so cute and snuggly. I got really excited about meeting our babies in a few weeks.

Genders? Baby A is a boy (Nathan Reid) and Baby B is a girl (Alexis Faith). I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THEM!!!

Belly Button In or Out? Out

Cravings? This Week's Big Craving: Buffalo Wings, All Cravings: water, ice, apples, bananas, cheese toast, pizza, pasta, hearty meals, onion rings, bacon cheese fries, cookies

What I Miss? Comfort. Doing things I normally do. Sleeping all night (of course that won't change for a while).

What I Love? That we are in the home stretch and things are going pretty good (minus these yucky contractions). Growing the babies. Knowing I will meet them in no more than 4 weeks.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? FINALLY packing my hospital bag and the diaper bag, getting the carseats in the van, spending a weekend with just Lee before the babies come, ultrasound on Friday, and just growing the babies, resting, and relaxing.

Milestones? Hitting 34 weeks with a completely closed and thick cervix (even with the contractions). Knowing that the babies would be fine if they were born now. Only having at most 4 weeks left.

Feeling the Babies Move? Not as much as they are running out of room, but enough to ease my mind.

Other Thoughts? I am just so thankful for these babies and getting this far without any complications. I can't wait to meet them!!!

Prayer Requests? Please just continue to pray for my health and safety (and as little discomfort as possible) for the last few weeks of the pregnancy. Please pray that I can go as long as possible (hopefully 38 weeks) so the babies are the biggest and healthiest they can be. Please pray for a safe delivery and smooth recovery. Please pray for a smooth transition to having the babies at home. Please pray that even when we are tired, we are loving, kind, peaceful, patient, and self controlled with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment