Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Just Can't Wait to Meet These Babies

Sometimes I get this overwhelming feeling of, "I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE BABIES!!!" Well, I just got it. I really love being a mom and can't wait to get a promotion to three kids. Luke has been one of the biggest blessings in my life and I can't wait to have 2 more blessings. This pregnancy has been so amazing, carrying two little miracles, feeling them grow and their movements each day. I can't wait to hear their first cries, hold them for the first time, hug and kiss on them, see Lee become a daddy again, and see Luke become a big brother. It is so amazing! To say that God has blessed me would be an understatement. I pray that I can show Him everyday just how thankful I am for these blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment