Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Procardia --> Feeling Better --> Nesting

So I have been taking Procardia for almost 2 weeks and last Thursday my OB doubled the dosages since I was still having painful contractions. I seriously didn't think it was ever going to help since I had contractions all weekend. Well I woke up on Monday and felt pretty good. I rested all day and was able to make a huge dinner - Salisbury Steak and gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, green peas, corn, and homemade apple pie for dessert. It took me about an hour and a half to cook and clean up. It was tasty and well worth the effort.

Well I thought it was a fluke until I woke up this morning and felt great. I changed the linens on our bed and Luke's bed, started laundry, and cleaned our bathroom (all before coming downstairs for breakfast). I made myself an egg white veggie omelet. I put away a ton of dishes from last night's dinner. Then during Luke's naptime, I scrubbed the kitchen (including the refrigerator), scrubbed the guest bathroom, reorganized and purged stuff from the pantry, vacuumed the first floor (even took the wand out and got the nooks and crannies). I've been rebooting laundry all day as well.

I would say that I am in the nesting phase. Of course that could mean the babies are coming anytime or won't come out until the scheduled c-section date (3 1/2 more weeks). We'll see, but it feels great to feel great and be able to do things that I normally do. I feel somewhat human again. Of course I will probably be resting the rest of the night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment