Sunday, May 9, 2010

100 Days Down and Happy Mother's Day!!!

Well I have completed 100 days of this pregnancy. It feels really great. I have about 138-164 days to go (estimating 34-38 weeks gestation) even though I am praying for as long as possible. It's been a great couple of weeks with no morning sickness (PRAISE GOD!) and more energy. I feel like I can enjoy this pregnancy even more now. We are working on going through all of our previous baby stuff and the things people have graciously donated so that we can figure out what else we need. I am hoping to find out the genders at our 17 week appointment or really soon thereafter so that we know what they are, what their names are going to be, can plan and get their nursery ready, and plan our showers. It's a fun time and we are enjoying all of it.

Today is also Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day! I had a great Mother's Day. My wonderful husband took me to one of my favorite restaurants, a Japanese steakhouse, for dinner last night. We went to church this morning and he let me pick the lunch place - of course I picked pizza. We are going to my mom and grandma's house for a cookout and I am bringing a yummy Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Icing. It's going to be a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment