Friday, May 14, 2010

15 Week Survey

How Far Along? 15 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yes. I am hoping the clothes that I currently have fit at least until the half-way point.

Stretch Marks? Yes, but I can't tell if they are old or new. ;)

Sleep? If you read my previous post, sleep is getting harder at times. I get really uncomfortable (my hips, my sciatic nerve, and sometimes my tummy) so I have to shift around a lot, not to mention the frequent bathroom breaks in the middle of the night. I am still getting a decent amount of sleep since I go to bed earlier than normal and sleep a little later than normal. I am resting as much as I can during the day though.

Best Moment of the Week? Feeling more movement. It's awesome.

Genders? We don't know yet. Like I said last week, I am hoping to find out in 7 or less weeks (if not at my next appointment). I had a dream last night that the nurse guessed 2 girls. Maybe it's because I have felt they would be 2 girls since I found out they were twins. Most people think one of each. I guess we will know soon enough. Obviously we don't care either way. We know God knows exactly what our family needs.

Belly Button In or Out? In

Cravings? Water, Apples, Bananas, Smoothies, Veggies, Cheese Toast, Hearty Meals, Pizza

What I Miss? Sleeping really well at night (I usually hit the pillow and don't wake up for at least 8 hours). Being comfortable at times. Being able to run around with Luke.

What I Love? Like I say each week, carrying two miracles, eating without guilt, sleeping without guilt, and resting without guilt. I love seeing the way God provides no matter what our needs.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Working more on our list and potential registry. Eating, resting, sleeping, and growing the babies.

Milestones? Getting the list written of everything we will need/want for the babies. It took a while, but I have an awesome Excel spreadsheet listing what we need by category, then brand, and whether we have it or not and where/how we plan to get it. It makes me feel in control somewhat ;)

Feeling the Babies Move? Yes. More and more all the time. I love it!

Other Thoughts? I had this weird thought/realization the other day. I realized I have done this before. I carried Luke in my belly for 9 months and delivered him, recovered, got him on a schedule, and have taken care of him for almost 4 1/2 years. I can do this again, even if it is two at the same time. God is good at reminding me that I can do this if I take it one day at a time and lean on Him.

Prayer Requests? Again, please just pray for my health, the babies' health, a great pregnancy and delivery, and that we all adjust well to the two newest additions to our family. I ask also that God get all the glory for this double miracle. None of this is done in our strength, but by clinging to Him each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment