Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby A and Ice Cream

So tonight Lee, Luke, and I went to eat homemade ice cream at Sunni Skies with my mother and father-in-law. I am not normally a huge sweets person but I love homemade ice cream. I ordered a banana split because I love love love fruit (especially with this pregnancy). It was amazing - vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream, chocolate syrup, strawberries, pineapple, banana, and whip cream. YUMMY! I validated it since it had fruit ;).

The funniest thing was when I was eating it Baby A was moving like crazy. Either Baby A likes or dislikes the cold and sweet. It was pretty funny. It's fun experiencing all of this stuff and bonding with the babies before they are even born. I guess I know what I need to do if I want Baby A to move ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment