Monday, May 3, 2010

Hunger Has Set In

Well after a whole trimester of nausea and vomiting and not really wanting or desiring to eat that much and a week or transitioning into the 2nd trimester and sort of getting more of an appetite, HUNGER HAS SET IN. And it has set in big time. I have to eat something about every hour or two. No I am not talking about cheeseburgers and milkshakes, but really more like snacks or mini-meals, in fact I can't eat that much in one sitting (which is probably a good thing).

I tend to eat fruit, string cheese, or yogurt between meals or mini-meals and then have stuff that is more hearty for meals. If I don't eat something, I get crazy hungry (borderline sick even). I wake up to go to the bathroom and am hungry but right now sleep overpowers hunger at night. I guess my worries about not gaining weight the first trimester and wondering if I would ever eat enough/gain enough weight can go out the window now.

I am still sticking to what I figured out a few days ago - eat when hungry, eat more healthy snacks, eat smaller amounts more often, and don't worry about the weight gain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment