Thursday, May 27, 2010

17 Week Survey

How Far Along? 17 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah. I am huge.

Stretch Marks? Yes, but not bad (yet).

Sleep? Yes. I am sleeping on the couch and getting a decent night's sleep most nights (minus potty breaks). Sometimes I wake up for 30 minutes and watch TV until I fall back asleep.

Best Moment of the Week? Lee and Luke feeling the babies moving.

Genders? Don't know yet, but we do go tomorrow and I hope they tell us. Otherwise, we will find out in a couple of weeks. I am still going two girls even though I have no clue. I don't care either way. All combos are great and God has the perfect combo picked out already.

Belly Button In or Out? In, but it is starting to not be as far in. I don't think I will have an in-ey at the end.

Cravings? Water, apples, bananas, smoothies, homemade chicken noodle soup, hearty meals

What I Miss? Being comfortable.

What I Love? Carrying these babies (what a miracle). Feeling them move. Eating, sleeping, and resting without guilt.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? My doctor's appointment tomorrow (hopefully we will get to see the babies and maybe find out the genders) and going to the beach for the weekend.

Milestones? Lee and Luke feeling the babies moving.

Feeling the Babies Move? A lot. As I posted above, Lee and Luke have gotten to feel them.

Other Thoughts? I am just really thankful to be carrying these babies and thankful that they are getting bigger and healthier all the time.

Prayer Requests? Just continue to pray for my health and the health of the babies as well as a full-term pregnancy, healthy delivery, and great transition to a family of 5.

Thanks again for keeping up with our pregnancy and praying for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment