Monday, May 17, 2010

Fortune Cookie Fun

So Lee, Luke, and I went to our favorite Chinese restaurant Sunday after church and like always, we read our fortune cookies. We only do this for fun, but it is always neat to read the fortunes and see if they apply. Well I read mine and flipped over to the "learn Chinese" side and it said "blue". I thought that was funny and told Lee. Well he read his and it said "son". We thought this was a pretty funny coincidence since we are throwing around ideas of what the babies will be. I've gone from solid on two girls to mabe one of each and even lately thinking two boys. Lee is going with the safe bet of one of each. We joked that maybe there are two boys or just one even. We shall see. We saved them just for fun.

1 comment:

  1. Right before I got pregnant with Jackson I got a fortune cookie fortune that said, "Good things come in small packages. One is headed your way soon." I just started crying in the middle of the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete