Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dreaming About Cravings

Last night I had the funniest dream. I dreamt that I was at some food establishment (reminded me of a college dining hall only you could order what you wanted somewhat). No one in front of me would move with the line. Finally I got fed up. This girl tried to trip me. I said, "Are you crazy? I am 4 months pregnant with twins?" Well I finally got up to where the line was progressing and desperately wanted two things: a Philly cheesesteak sandwich and a piece of cheesecake with cherry topping (like the Jello no-bake kind). The guy took my order and managed to never come back with my sandwich. I kept seeing the cheesecake with cherry topping but everytime I got to it, it was gone. I was freaking out. Then I woke up.

This tells me that I am seriously hungry all the time (even in my sleep apparantly) and that I must be subconsciously craving cheesesteak sandwiches and cheesecake with cherry topping. I have been really good this pregnancy eating lots of fruits, veggies, lean dairy products, and main meals (making most of what I eat) and drinking lots of water. I really am trying to eat a lot of good stuff since I need to eat so often. If I was giving into cravings everytime I had one or eating a lot of junk everytime I was hungry I would be gaining uncontrollably. So far I have only gained 2 pounds and I am really happy with that (unless I see that the babies need me to gain more). I think not giving into the cravings has entered my dream world. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment