Friday, April 9, 2010

10 Week Survey

How Far Along? 10 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yes, I get bigger everyday

Stretch Marks? Not any new ones

Sleep? I am still pretty tired. I either take a nap in the afternoon or want to go to bed by 10:00pm. I aim to get 8 hours at night. I do get up to go the bathroom a lot and sometimes I get uncomfy and have to shift around to find a good sleeping position, but for the most part I am getting some good sleep.

Best Moment of the Week? Seeing what they look like on the Babystrology thing on my blog. They look like babies all of a sudden. I can't wait to see them in 2 weeks on the next ultrasound.

Genders? Don't know yet. Looking forward to finding out. I still have a feeling at least one is a girl, but I am not really 100% sure yet. With Luke I knew he was a boy very early on, but with two I can't tell. There is no gender predictor for twins (at least not one that I've found).

Belly Button In or Out? In

Cravings? Water, Fruit, Baby Carrots with Ranch, Pickles, French Fries, Pasta, Pretzels

Aversions? Milk, Most dairy products, Peanut Butter, Fish, Sweets

What I Miss? Being able to clean my house, do laundry, and cook meals. I know that sounds weird, but I don't like having to rest a lot or be sick and not be able to do the things I normally do. I also miss the energy to keep doing things I normally do like running errands, playing with Luke, and like I said household chores.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Nothing specific, just hopefully feeling good as my nausea seems to have subsided for a couple of days and growing the babies.

Milestones? 10 weeks, double digits ;)

Feeling the Babies Move? I swear I do. It gets stronger each day.

Other Thoughts? I am just so thankful for God's blessings. He never ceases to amaze me.

Prayer Requests? Just continue to pray for my health and energy during and after this pregnancy. I am thinking of putting some specifics that I really want prayer for in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment