Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Couple of Active Babies

I think one of the coolest things about having twins is that I have been able to feel stuff a lot faster and a lot more intensely this time than I did with Luke. With Luke I started feeling flutters at 14 weeks and it slowly progressed to little kicks and then more kicks and then to feeling him do crazy stuff in there. Finally at about 1/2 way Lee got to feel him.

This time I thought I felt flutters at 10 weeks. Now I am pretty sure I did because at 12 weeks I started feeling a few light taps (I guess they would be called kicks). In just a few short days that has progressed to feeling even more movement. I have felt Baby B flip a few times and tonight I felt Baby A flip. It's intense and even hurts a little bit, but man is it one of the best feelings in the world. I would love to feel them move all day everyday. I loved feeling Luke and can't wait for Luke and Lee to be able to feel the movements also.

No comments:

Post a Comment