Monday, April 5, 2010

One Day of Not Being Sick All Day

Well after much prayer that I would not feel sick all day on Easter Sunday (since we were travelling to Goldsboro for the day and I didn't want to not enjoy myself), I was actually pretty good yesterday. Not only that but I was able to finally eat and not be repulsed or full after 30 seconds. It was sooooo nice. I was able to eat a ham, egg, and cheese croissant for breakfast, BBQ, mashed potatoes, and veggies for lunch, and 1 1/2 hotdogs, baked beans, and dessert for dinner. YAY for a good appetite and not getting sick. Unfortunately when I got home I was hungry (WOW!) and still needed to take my prenatal vitamin. I felt sick the minute I ate and got completely sick (if you know what I mean). It wasn't fun, but I went right to sleep and woke up feeling pretty good this morning. All in all, it was nice not to have that nauseous feeling all day and to be able to actually eat. I am praying that this continues. I have a couple more weeks of the first trimester, but I am really okay with outgrowing those first trimester symptoms early ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment