Friday, April 16, 2010

11 Week Survey

How Far Along? 11 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yes, I feel like I grow a little bit each day

Stretch Marks? They are showing up. I am not sure if they are from my pregnacy with Luke or new, but it's time to pull out the cocoa butter.

Sleep? As much as I can get. I sleep at least 8 hours at night and take a nap sometimes. I am resting a lot. I am having trouble staying comfy as I get ligament pains or have to go to the bathroom a lot at night, but overall I sleep longer and make up for it.

Best Moment of the Week? Finally getting done with this sickness all day. For the most part I am feeling pretty good minus growing pains.

Genders? Don't know yet. We have a 12 week ultrasound next week and there is a small chance we could get a hint on the genders. Either way we hope to know in 5-9 weeks. I have been having a feeling they are the same gender, but it is really hard to know for sure with twins.

Belly Button In or Out? In

Cravings? Water, Apples, Grapes, Pineapple, Baby Carrots with Ranch, Pickles, Veggies, Pasta, French Fries, Starburst

Aversions? Milk, Most dairy products, Peanut Butter, Fish, Sweets

What I Miss? Not having weird aches and pains in my tummy, hips. Not going to the bathroom all the time.

What I Love? Knowing I am growing two babies in my tummy. Being able to sleep/rest without guilt. Being able to eat more and when I do not feeling guilty.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Our 12 week ultrasound next Friday. The Durham Bulls game Wednesday. Growing the babies. Finishing up our first trimester. Working on baby preparations some more.

Milestones? Being done with the sickness phase.

Feeling the Babies Move? A few times a day. I LOVE IT!

Other Thoughts? I am really thankful for these babies, my husband who takes such good care of me, my son who is good and lets me rest when I need it, my family and friends who are praying for me, and very happy to feel better.

Prayer Requests? I wrote an entire blog post on specifics, the main being healthy pregnancy, healthy babies, and lots of patience and strength to deal with whatever comes along with this pregnancy, delivery, and life with two newborns.

No comments:

Post a Comment