Monday, April 12, 2010

Weird Night Last Night

Well as most of you know that have been pregnant, you pee all the time, even in the middle of the night, which can be a little annoying. Well, I get up at least 2 or 3 times at night to go potty. Last night was weird. I went to the bathroom at 11:30 and went to bed. I woke up at 2:30, 5:30, and 8:30 to go to the bathroom. As I walked like a zombie to the bathroom by the third time, I started thinking, in about 6 months, I will be getting up every 3 hours to feed two babies. Maybe I am getting prepared. Of course in 6 months I won't be able to go right back to sleep 2 minutes later or sleep extra to make up for the middle of the night wake-ups. I just thought I would share. I guess I should be thankful it's only 3 times. By the end, I will probably be up every hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment