Monday, April 19, 2010

The Evil Morning Sickness Returns

Well I thought I was in the clear, but after over a week of no morning sickness (AKA all day sickness), it has reared it's ugly head again. I started feeling sick Thursday night but didn't actually "get sick" until Sunday morning. I felt sick all day Sunday and "got sick" Monday morning and Monday night. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat and there don't seem to be triggers, it just happens. I am really praying that it goes away for good. The thing that I keep focusing on is growing two healthy babies in my tummy. These things come with the territory. At least I will be out of the first trimester in the next couple of weeks so hopefully I will be done with the morning sickness or at least it will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment