Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crazy Hormones and a Craving

Well, the hormones are out of control. I had a yucky day. It started when I threw up everything I ate for breakfast. Never a good start to the day. Nothing really made me feel better so I rested all day. I got a craving for cheese fries. I have no clue why, but they sounded tasty but most importantly edible. So, I called my awesome husband to get them. Of course, being the sweetie he is, he agreed. I reminded him twice, "Check for ranch." I can't eat them without ranch. I told the guy on the phone also. Well, Lee got home with the cheese fries and I look inside and there is no ranch. I immediately started freaking out and crying. Then he says, "April Fool's". I normally would have found humor in the situation, but 1) I am pregnant, 2) I have a million hormones, and 3) you don't mess with a pregnant woman's food. He felt pretty bad about it. It ended well, I got my ranch, but I told him he was a big meany. Yes, those are my adult words. ;) I don't think he will be messing with me anymore and I think he will take my pregnancy hormones and cravings pretty seriously from now on. The many fun things about pregnancy. I hope the babies liked the cheese fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment