Friday, April 30, 2010

13 Week Survey

How Far Along? 13 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yes, I love maternity clothes. They are cute and comfy.

Stretch Marks? I am hoping they are residual but there might be new ones coming.

Sleep? Pretty much the same. Sleeping a lot at night, falling asleep earlier than usual, sleeping a little later than usual (thanks to my awesome little boy who plays and watches cartoons for a few extra minutes). I get up a few times at night and do rearrange some to ease up on my hips. I take a nap a couple of times a week depending on how tired I am.

Best Moment of the Week? Feeling the babies move even more. Finding out they both have very low risk for Down's Syndrom or Trisomy.

Genders? Don't know yet, but I am guessing 2 girls, even though I think one of each would be neat for Luke.

Belly Button In or Out? In

Cravings? Water, Apples, Smoothies made with calcium-fortified OJ, greek yogurt, strawberries, bananas (and sometimes pineapple), Popsicles, Pizza, Carby things like fries, chips, Buffalo Chicken Tenders, Ramen noodles

Aversions? Milk, Peanut Butter, Fish, Sweets (at times)

What I Miss? I am pretty much used to things now (no caffeiene, going potty all the time, having to rest more). I guess I miss being able to run around more. I have to be more careful and need more rest.

What I Love? Having two miracles growing and developing everyday in my belly.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Now that I have no sickness and lots of energy, getting things caught up and starting to work on going through all the baby stuff and making a list of what we still need. Growing the babies. Spending more time outside with Luke.

Milestones? Seeing the babies again on Monday at my 12 week check-up. It was great to see them doing well as we went into the 2nd trimester.

Feeling the Babies Move? A lot more. I feel more taps (kicks) and have felt both of them flip. It's amazing! I can't wait for Lee and Luke to be able to feel it.

Other Thoughts? I am so thankful for this experience and that God has His hands over these babies and me. So far everything is going perfectly. I pray that it continues this way. I am also thankful for the generosity of family and friends. At this rate, we aren't going to need too much for these babies. God provides through willing and generous vessels. We just have to surrender and remember He gave us this double blessing and He will provide for this double blessing.

Prayer Requests? Healthy mommy. Healthy babies. Patience and strength for whatever comes our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment