Saturday, April 3, 2010

9 Week Survey

How Far Along? 9 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yes, I look a few months already

Stretch Marks? My past stretch marks are more obvious again

Sleep? Sleep is very important to me now. I sometimes feel like I could sleep 12 hours at a time. I get up a lot at night to go to the bathroom so I feel like that messes up my sleep a little. I sometimes take a nap in the afternoon. I am getting lots of rest either way.

Best Moment of the Week? I had a dream about the babies this week. I chronicled it a few posts back.

Genders? We won't know for a couple of months, but I have a strong feeling at least one is a girl still, if not both. I won't know for sure as my hormone levels are so high that it is throwing off my ability to guess.

Belly Button In or Out? In

Cravings? Water, Pineapple, Oranges, Lemonade, Pretzels, French Fries, Mashed Potatoes, Pickles

Aversions? Milk, Most dairy products, Peanut Butter, Fish, Sweets

What I Miss? Feeling normal ;) I have been really sick this week and my uterus feels like it is growing all the time. I am hoping to feel better after the first trimester, even if I grow into Shamu.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? Spending Resurrection Sunday/Easter with Lee's family, growing the babies, and working on plans for the babies.

Milestones? Not really any specifics, but we are about 1/4th of the way there.

Feeling the Babies Move? I know that I shouldn't be feeling it (at least with a singleton you shouldn't this early), but I swear I feel flutters. It could just be something else. I can't wait to feel them moving around in there.

Other Thoughts? I am over my anxiety about something happening to one or both. Thanks for the prayers.

Prayer Requests? Just continue to pray for my health and the health of the babies. Please also pray that I can get over this sickness and enjoy eating and growing the babies more. Also pray that we can agree on details and get things planned ahead of time. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment