Friday, April 23, 2010

12 Week Survey

How Far Along? 12 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yes, I am getting bigger all the time

Stretch Marks? They are coming. I need to bathe in cocoa butter. ;)

Sleep? Definitely need a bunch. I usually fall asleep by 11:00 and sleep until I have to get up. I get up a lot to go to the bathroom and sometimes I just get uncomfortable and need to move around and get back in a good position. I am taking a nap a couple days a week.

Best Moment of the Week? Our 12 week ultrasound today. Post to come including pics.

Genders? Don't know yet, but I am guessing 2 girls still.

Belly Button In or Out? In

Cravings? Water, Apples, Grapes, Pasta, French Fries, Popsicles

Aversions? Milk, Most dairy products, Peanut Butter, Fish, Some sweets

What I Miss? Being comfortable. Not going to the bathroom all the time.

What I Love? Being apart of a double miracle and blessing. Growing two babies in my tummy. Sleeping/resting/eating without guilt.

What I Am Looking Forward to This Week? 12 week doctor's appointment Monday. I get to hear the heartbeats again and hopefully schedule another ultrasound - hopefully the big one where we find out the genders. Growing the babies. Getting more things planned for babies.

Milestones? Hitting 12 week mark. Done with 1st trimester. About 1/3 of the way there. Chances of a loss go down considerably. Seeing the babies at the 12 week ultrasound today. Post to come including pics.

Feeling the Babies Move? A few times a day. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I can't wait to feel them all the time. It's a great feeling.

Other Thoughts? I am just so grateful for two healthy babies, my husband who never complains and does so much for me and our family, Luke who is big enough to play and let me rest, and all my family and friends who are lifting us up in prayer. To God be all the glory for all these blessings.

Prayer Requests? I wrote an entire blog post on specifics, but the best prayers are for a healthy pregnancy and delivery, full-term, healthy babies, and patience and strength for whatever comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment